I didn’t mean to kill her

No this can’t be happening, my poor cat Jesse, she is gone.

It started off on Monday it was pouring down outside but I knew I still had to go to work. I put on my plaid top and my black skirt with little white dots on it.

Once I had put my work clothes on I headed down the old, creaky, wooden stairs into the kitchen.Ā 

I saw my cat (Jesse) staring at her food bowl so I knew she was hungry. I grabbed the cat food out of the fridge and put some in her bowl, then I put it away. After I got out the bread and the honey. I grabbed 2 pieces of bread and placed them in the toaster. ( 1 minute later )Ā  ā€œYay my toast is upā€Ā  I grabbed my toast and slathered on a heap of honey.Ā  I ate it so fast because while I was eating I found out I was late for work. I ran to go brush my teeth then I heard something make a small bang sound.Ā  I go and check what it was then OH No,No this couldn’t be happening, my poor cat Jesse I see her lying on the ground blood everywhere. The knife I used for my toast was next to the body, it must have fallen off the bench.Ā  I should have put it in the dishwasher. ā€œI AM SO STUPID!ā€ I screamed.

I didn’t mean to kill her. I just forgot to put the knife in the dishwasher.Ā 

By Shya.Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā