What we are going to be doing in Christmas

On the 25th of  December is CHRISTMAS and I am ether doing to Christchurch or staying home for the big Christmas lunch party my Nan is throwing.

Hi, I am Shya and I am going to tell u what I am doing if I go to Christchurch for Christmas. It is my uncles birthday on the 24th of December (Christmas eve)  so my dad has to go because he says you can only turn 18 once. The good thing about having Christmas in Christchurch is that I get to spend time with everyone up in Christchurch since we don’t see them that often. Another good thing is that after we might be going on this long train ride that goes around the entire south island. The bad thing is that is we do go on this train ride my poppa sam will be going and when he is on a train he gets REALLY ANNOYING, he makes all the train noises. The other bad thing about having Christmas is I will miss out on the big lunch party my nan is throwing at our house.

OK so now let me tell u why I also want to have Christmas at my house. At my house, we have A LOT of room to run around and have fun and also we gave a lot of room in our house so lots of people can come to the lunch party. The thing why I want to stay is simple

1. We get a MASSIVE lunch \ dinner and we get blueberries covered in icing sugar. YUMMY 😋😊

2. LOts of people can come over like family and friends

3. I think it might be better to just stay home I mean it would be great to go to Christchurch but It is a lot more fun just staying home.

🏡  HOME SWEET HOME.