QE2 in Christchurch

My sister, dad, and I went to Christchurch over the holidays to see family and the first thing that my sister and I  wanted to do first was go to QE2. QE2 is a massive water park but indoors there is a massive waterslide, a lazy river, a pool for teaching, and a pool just for mucking around in. When we got there ( 10 minutes later )  the first thing we did was get into our tog then we went straight to the lazy river because the line for the water slide was too long.  We stayed in the lazy river until the line for the waterslide died down until then we played tag, chasing everyone around and having fun    ( my dad was in first ). After about 15-20 minutes in the lazy pool, the line for the slide had finally died down and was just waiting for us to go on it so we hopped out of the lazy pool and went over to the slide I went on the slide with my dad first and my sister ( Kaley) went with my aunty molly. after I went by myself but my little sister was still too scared to go down by herself until three more turns going with someone else my sister finally decided to go down by herself and she LOVED IT. after about 2 more hours of having fun and messing around in the pool we decided to get out and go have dinner. It was such a fun day and I can’t wait to go again.

This is the slide😋  ❤️💯

This is the building✨🤩😱🥳

One thought on “QE2 in Christchurch

1. I have never been to QE2 – it sounds like a lot of fun. You obviously made a good choice not to try to go on the slide straight away – there is nothing worse that having to wait in long lines.