100 WC #week 47

A group of penguins all surrounds a thing that looks like lickerish and lickerish is the penguin’s favorite food. A penguin steps up to take a taste of the lickerish but after chewing it he finds out that the lickerish is rubber and it is frozen, the penguin tries to spit it out but it is stuck to his tongue. The penguin tries to get it off but then realizes he has to swallow after that he turns crazily striped and gets sooo very excited because he was different but then he falls and dissolves into a puddle of water.

One thought on “100 WC #week 47

1. Hello Shya20,

Firstly thank you for using bold to highlight the prompt words in your exactly 100 word entry. I have now visited a few entries from your school and have found all are 100 words long. I also like the extra challenge of sticking to a word limit.

What an interesting idea. I didnā€™t know penguins liked liquorice. I wonder if theyā€™re related to New Zealandā€™s hoiho, tawaki or kororā. The kororā (little penguin) is also found near where I live. Maybe I should leave some liquorice out to see if they are interested. Well done.

Ross Mannell (Team 100)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia