HOLIDAYS YESSSSSS

School holidays have finally arrived time to go to the beach and never return.

I DAY LATER

Sitting in bed watching tv and blaaaaaaaa my little sister is sick. Well, that is here holidays pooped. (ended)

Sadly she could not come to Chch with me and my dad. Kaley (my little sister) was crying for hours when she found got she could not come. Luckily I tock HEEPS of pictures for her to see everything we did.  On the night me and my dad got there me and my Nana Jax went to a light show for about 2 hours and got two massive ice creams later that night I could NOT go to sleep till 11pm.  On Thursday (2 days later) I went to the garden restaurant with my great nana seal, my dad and my aunty I was so GOOOOOOD.

On Friday me and my dad went home oh wait I forgot about Wednesday.

On Wednesday me and the rest of my family went bowling and I got 187points but came 5th.

luckily I got OVER 1500 points in arcade games so that means I could win prizes that were 1500 points and I got SOOOOO much stuff.

So now I can say me and my dad went home.

thankyou for coming and reading my blog and what I have been doing in my holiday goodbye.

3 thoughts on “HOLIDAYS YESSSSSS

1. It sounds like you had a great time in Christchurch. I can understand how your sister felt, not being able to go. That was really nice of you to take lots of photos so she could see everything you did.