ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE

I am the type of girl that loves all animals and all nature.

Hi I am Shya and this is a post about me.

This is me

I have two cats called Chilly and Felix and they are both really annoying.

I also have three dogs one called Roxy (the oldest one), Buddy ( the 2nd oldest one) and Hela (the youngest one).

I live on a farm with 17 sheep, one cow, and a calf.

My Mum is a chef and my Pop (Grandad) is a bus driver and my Nan works at New World ( the supermarket).

My Dad lives in Wanaka in a small house that has three bedrooms and the Kitchen and the living room are joint.

I have one sister called Kaley and she just turned 7 in February in 2020 and I am turned 10 in October in 2019.

3 thoughts on “ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE

1. Shya, your comment to one of my students was so exuberant and encouraging! They will be especially encouraged because today is the first day of no school for social distancing, and that can feel lonely. How cool that we have our blogging friends to keep us company all around the world.

I love animals and nature too. My dad is a veterinarian, so I got to visit the clinic at Cornell a lot when he was going to school when I was in first through fourth grade. Then after that I got to go out on large animal calls with him on farms all over northern New Hampshire and Vermont. He loves cows the best, so I learned a lot about cows. I have helped him deliver sheep before, but I don’t know too much about sheep. Maybe you can blog about your sheep during the challenge. I would be very interested to see photos of your farm.

Thank you for spreading joy!
    ~Miss Blessing
    STUBC commenter
    Vermont, USA

1. OK I would love to write a post about my farm and the sheep and lambs. I could even put a few fact about sheep in there if you would like?
      :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 😉